Tuesday, July 17, 2007

XML Talk@twincling


On Last saturday(14th of july), i gave a talk on XML and technologies in Twincling society whose motive is to develop and promote open source software products. You can find the slides here. The session went very good as the response from audience and i covered xml, dtd, schema and namcespaces. But the other technologies like xpath, xlink, xslt, etc are not able to covered due to time limitation. My special thanks to Saifi, Sumit, Namita Iyer and other active members of twincling society to give me an opportunity to share my knowledge.

You can find more information on twincling society here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Uma
I think your presentation is good. I have gone thru the slides. Uma how is celunite. I mean how is the company culture and work over there. I have 10 years of experience in Nokia. I would like join.

Please give me some more details on your company. i have gone thru the celunite site.

uma said...

@Anonymous,
First lemme thank for reading my blog. Celunite is working for Open linux mobile platforms as product/solution and services to the industry. On a higher view, its all about defining/putting standards to the mobile application developers. May I suggest you to drop me a mail for further details? I could be reachable at "eswars_in at yahoo dot com".

Anonymous said...

Hi Uma

I am lavanya from vellore working as programmer.
I got the solution for retrieving two result set at a time. Thanks a lot

I really Appreciate you having this type of blog. Definitely very this useful for those who are in initial stage like me uma.

Now i am going to ask u one thing. It is not like disturbing or asking the question if you know means please help me in this topic that is, how to bind the database while making the jar file.

Again i am asking you dont take it as a disturbance. If u come across this problem please post it

Thanking you

Post a Comment

Drop your message here to get in touch with me