Friday, April 28, 2006

Am i losing my confidence

Sometimes i am getting the question, am i losing self confidence? No, I shouldn't. I do start things with a great confidence. And am bold at doing them. But recent happinings with me are throwing me into such illusions. Waking up at 8am, stay gluing to bed till 9.30am, and becoming lazy, putting up weight(ofcourse,not so), and losing determination at things make me to think off. Sudhakar always worries about his lazyness and missing some of the conference dates. That time, i used to say to him, just stopping the worries go to work, you will get finished of your work. But today i really faced such thing in my life. I had put up a deadline to sumbit the paper to doceng2006 conference. But, only coz of my lazyness, i havnt. Even bdc sir warns me many times that i am lagging in my thesis work, but many times i inclined to spend time with friends. I dont say that friends eatup my time, but sometimes, when in urgent work, iam feeling to leave all the friendships for sometime, and finish out the work, come back and relax. May be its looking good to those who are well known about me, but many are thinking about me as i am trying to avoid them.

The same situation happens with me on my placement time, ofcourse, that time i really got thru amdocs with my self-confidence. At that time i used to put up this pic on my desktop and lot of wordsforever quotes as my screensavers. I believe that what ever that we want to do, we need to express it through some medium, not only oral, it can be thru images. The picture really reflects inner feeling of ones, when they are really focused towards doing different things. Now its time for me to get up the same level of confidence and must complete my work within the deadlines. Today i collected a list of conferences to which i wanted to send my paper, and their deadlines are in the range of may-july. I will upload the list of conferences that i compiled with their deadlines in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your message here to get in touch with me