Sunday, October 15, 2006

State of Mind, an experience!

After a long gap of more than two months, i am back to blogging. This post is abt my experience of Soft skills session in our training schedule. I enjoyed this session more and particularly the games which we played individually and as a team learnt us many things which we were not aware of. This is what is terms in behavioural science 'hiding due to blindedness'. Many of us feel that a typical puzzle or game can not be solved by myself, without any others help. But we did came to experience physically as its only our perception of being tough. We played games like 'BrainLock', 'Gammat-Jammat', 'Ring Toss', etc.. But all these games are not only involving analytical thinking, but also requires technical fundas which we might have learnt in school days. Particularly when it comes to the BrainLock game, its too difficult to crack it, without the technical clue, the centrifugal force.
While playing these games, my state of mind is sometimes puzzy and sometimes i forcedly kept it to peaceful to solve the puzzle. But its founded that to solve any kind of problem, our state of mind must be peaceful, for getting the better and productive results.
I want to dwell more into this behavioral science to deal with large number of people. Shd anyone help me out there any kind of books or practices u came across?

2 comments:

Vikram said...

Also let me know if you find any decent stuff.

Nice to see you back to blogging :)

uma said...

@vikram
Sure, i do.

Post a Comment

Drop your message here to get in touch with me