Saturday, June 03, 2006

Another feature I am expecting from Search engines


I am abt to keep watching for this kind of feature from some days. may be some one had tried, but significantly i havnt find even as firefox extension. Its just my thought, the present navigation with the search engine results is just traditional click go type. This might destract the users context while reading the result pages (yes, its true with me). Instead if there is some feature like "firefox's AJAX YMail extension", which helps user to keep up with the current search context, instead of opening the results in the new tab/window. By just clicking on the '+' sign, the result page loads there itself, and clicking on '-' sign it shrinks to the original meta-data description. Just imagene the result page of future search engines, as in the Firefox AJAX-YMail extension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your message here to get in touch with me