Sunday, March 19, 2006

Winner's attitude

Any man's finest hour, is that moment
when he has worked his heart out
in a good cause and lies exhausted
in the field of battle....victorious.
Last night i watch the movie 'SYE- A Challenge', an inspirational movie, with a backdrop of rugby game. The above quote is the central theme of the movie.

One dialogue is
You people dont have courage to fight with the gunda's, except the will to win. That will power is enough to win. But the cause of your defeat lies with the fear. Defeat wont come in the form of enemy, its in the form of fear, and it becomes a weapon to the enemy. You must fight till the last moment. Never stop. We can win the defeat only when we fight till the end of the game.

"Sri Sri" words in telugu that were used in the movie are:

రక్తం పారని, కండలు కరగని, గుండెలు పగలని,
విజయకాంక్ష నీ శ్వాసైతే ఆ ఊపిరిని ఆపుట ఎవరితరం,
నీ ధ్యేయం, నీ ధ్యైర్యం, నీ హక్కే నీ సైన్యం,
ఆ సైన్యమే నీ తోడుంటే గెలుపెప్పుడు నీ సొంతం

Yes, when we watch this kind of movies we will definitely get emotional. But many of us are just leaving these words after some time and not in a fighting spirit to fight for the success. We, the young generation can achieve anything, but need to ignite the mind, then only we can.

we can observe this kind of fighting spirit in games like football, cricket, and ofcourse rugby, etc. in addition to the fighting spirit, who had team spirit are the winners always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work sir,
Continue it.
From now onwards I start to read your
posts.
keep continue.
You write for me.

Really Now I am in depression.
I am not getting job.
I lost my self confidence.
I looking like a fool to my self.

Post a Comment

Drop your message here to get in touch with me